Bahrain, also known as the “Pearl of the Persian Gulf” is currently one of the most popular places in the Middle East. Be it the diverse culture, the state-of-the-art infrastructure or low customs duty, Bahrain is becoming one of the popular places to invest. With many expats moving to the Middle East, staff accommodation can be a problem.
Real estate in Bahrain is flourishing, with new projects springing up all across the country, attracting a growing number of international property investors to large-scale commercial and residential projects. Furthermore, there is a lot of demand from all around the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), with a lot of purchasers from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. As a result, Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) can find significant opportunities in Bahrain’s emerging communities.
jWith the real estate market growing and evolving every day, Bahrain is a hotspot for those who are looking to set up business. Many expats love to invest in Bahrain and other Middle Eastern countries because of the advanced technologies. Be it healthcare, internet and phone, diverse cuisines, varied culture, etc., the Middle East welcomes everyone with a warm heart. This makes everyone seek employment in the Middle East to seek a better and more secure life.
How can you handle staff accommodation issues?
- One of the best ways is by moving the accommodation near to the office. This way you will be saving a lot of transportation expenses.
- If you are starting a new business, it is always best to consult an agency who can help with proper location, suitable space for staff accommodation, etc.
- Professional agencies such as Helpline Groups can help you get a good deal from landlords thus helping you save more.
- Look for a good location, pure drinking water, hygienic sanitation facilities, garbage disposing amenities, parking space, etc.
- Also, look for a location that has grocery shops and other shops near the accommodation area that will help your staff.
There are numerous accommodation spaces available that range from apartments to villas. As many expats work in real estate, it would be easy to find accommodation available. However, there are certain rules and regulations that need to be followed while arranging for accommodation for your workforce. Here’s where Helpline Groups can guide you.
How can Helpline Groups help you?
We have been in the real estate field for more than two decades. If you are looking for accommodation for your workforce, then we are ready to help you. We can help you find the best location for your business as well as staff quarters. We can also help you with all the legal formalities and documentation necessary for your business.
Right from opening a bank account to hiring Bahraini employees, we will guide you through each and every step till you accomplish your goal of setting up an office and settling your workforce at a staff accommodation.
Feel free to contact us to know more.